CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

6 Months!



Monday, April 28th was my 6 month locversary. The picture in the gray shirt was taken Saturday morning after a fresh wash and my first ACV rinse. It didn't smell nearly as bad as I was expecting (but it didn't taste very good either!).

7 comments:

Naseema said...

Wow!!! Looks like your hair is growing fast! It looks like it is almost locked completely.

Naturally Sophia said...

I am so Jealous (valley girl accent)! You are almost locked completely at only 6 months. Your hair is bee-yoo-ti-ful!

Allecia said...

Thanks Naseema and Sophia! I think it is actually growing.

Lakia said...

Congrats on making it to 6 months.

KnottyAuthor said...

i love your look!

kimmykim said...

Hi Allecia, my name is Kim. I have also had my Sisterlocks for six months. I don't quite have the same length but our lock appears to be similar. Yours are so pretty! Peace to you.

Allecia said...

Thanks Cheleski and Kimmykim!