CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Poor Pepe


Pepe got neutered this past Tuesday and he is not happy. The first night we thought he was dying-- he could not move, could barely walk to go to the bathroom. He's back to his old self now. The little booger is supposed to keep his e-collar on for at least a week. Somehow last night he wedged his head under the bed, got the collar stuck, then pulled back with his body and slipped his head out of the collar. We woke up this morning to find the collar stuck under the bed and Pepe happily sleeping in his own bed. He had licked the scab off of his incision but after a frantic call to the vet, we're told that he'll be alright.



I think I finally figured out how to use Picasa! My pictures were always getting cropped in weird ways when I would try to make a collage but now I see that I have to crop the picture so that it's centered before making the collage. These are pictures from a 4 day old bantu knot set. I'm really liking this styling thing.

9 comments:

CarmenNC said...

Wow, I wish my hair was as thick as yours. Poor Pepe, my vet didn't even try to fit Ciara with a collar. It would have been off by the time she got outside the office. She did a little licking but healed up nicely. I know if I had staples like that I would have had all sorts of infections. It's been over two years ago and the scar is barely noticeable.

Allecia said...

Thanks Carmen. I think Ciara has a little more self restraint than Pepe! He has the collar off for 10 minutes to take a walk and the second our backs are turned, he's licking at it.

Journeii said...

Hey Allecia,

I just wanted to let you know your hair is LOOKING GREAT!! Oh and poor Pepe I hope he's feeling better.

Vixen said...

Ok I have to admit that the visual of poor Pepe with his head stuck under the bed is funny...poor little guy. I love the look from the bantu knot set!

Allecia said...

Thanks Journeii and Happy. Pepe finally has his collar off so he is much happier.

Aya said...

Very nice. Your locks are beautiful, and very thick!!!

Allecia said...

Thanks Aya!

DrWaddell said...

Don't you just LOVE Picasa!?! I've just learned how to do the collage thing too and have been goin' wild with it. Love your poses and your hairstyle rockin' those bangs is cute!

Animoto is another site I'm lovin' these days with pics you take. Check out my Sisterlocks vid using Animoto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC5TyG_BMnk

Allecia said...

Thanks 3girlsmomma. Nevermind Picassa. Your hair is the bomb!