CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

7 year old in trouble again

Sophia blogged about this 7 year old who stole his grandmother's car a week or so ago. This morning, I heard a quick snippet on the news about the new trouble the boy is in. I didn't get to see the story but I had to look it up to see what happened. It's sad. I'm afraid for what's ahead for this boy with this type of record at such a young age.

4 comments:

Vixen said...

The grandmother said that he's learned from his parents and so many parents need to realize how their behavior affects their children. I praise the grandmother here for taking in this disturbed little (ok not so little) boy and being willing to work to change him while he's young. I hope the system can help him while he is still young.

Naturally Sophia said...

Thanks for the update. I am linking my blog to this post for update. I hope they fix all of this with him before it's too late.

Allecia said...

We can only hope. I agree Happy. Thank goodness his grandmother is sticking with him.

CarmenNC said...

I came here from Sophia's posting. This boy is awful. I hope his grandmother will get the help she needs. The whole community needs to help her with those little terror.