The one month mark came and went with not much change to speak of. I have had some not so great hair days but a few spritzes of water usually helps to tame my hair, at least a little. I wish I had a little more length but then again who doesn't. My consultant and others on Lockitup have mentioned braiding or curling as a way to stretch the hair out. I'm convinced that this can't be good for the locking process-- or at least DH keeps telling me to leave my hair alone so he's convinced me that I shouldn't do anything to my locks.
It's finally getting colder in Arizona and I'm wearing sweaters more often. I know it's still 65 out but that feels pretty cold here. I'll be heading home to Connecticut for a few weeks at the end of the month and while I'm looking forward to the cold and snow, I'm worried about wearing sweaters! I've only been wearing sweaters and sweatshirts for maybe a week now and I'm already pulling lint and white fuzz out my hair, not to mention the little hairs that come off of some of the sweaters. I've read about fuzz growing into the locks, probably in Brunsli's blog, so I'm trying to be vigilant. DH promises to keep his eye on the back of my head for things that shouldn't be there so hopefully we can keep the fuzz speckled locks at bay. I love white tops and I'm not prepared to give up my 5 white sweaters just yet.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Warm Fuzzy Sweaters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Give the DH some tweezers!
Or you can wear a colorful, expensive and beautiful silk scarf around the neck tied diva-ish in the front. Be creative and have a wonderful time!
I agree with SnPD. Keeping your hair up should do the trick.
And DHs must be trained to see lint. They just don't see it. Kinda like crumbs on the countertop or fingerprints.
So true Brunsli! Funny how it's not just my DH who leaves what looks to me like a pile of sugar on the counter and tells me that he didn't realize he had done it.
Post a Comment