CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

The rules: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. I was tagged by Lakia.

1) I love cookie dough ice cream. Sometimes I wish I could try another flavor but there's just something about cookie dough.

2) I've never eaten a microwave meal-- the kind that has the sectioned compartments with meat and veggies or pasta or whatever else comes in them. Am I missing out on something?

3) I've seen every episode of the Hills. I know, it's sad. I've got to find something better to do with my time.

4) I was born with 12 fingers. Strange to most, but relatively normal in my family.

5) I enjoy travelling. I went to China last summer and am looking forward to going to Morocco this summer.

6) I'm crazy about the organization of my closet. If/ when DH puts a shirt back in the wrong place, he hears an earful about the organization scheme. But really, how difficult is it after 4 years to realize that the scoop/ crew neck t-shirts are in a different area of the rack than the v-neck t-shirts?

I'm supposed to tag 6 people but considering that everyone I regularly comment with seems to have been tagged recently, my list will be considerably shorter. I'm going to tag Journeii and Onyx Cherry.

0 comments: