CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a difference a year makes!





Today was my 1 year lockversary. Crazy!! I don't know where the year went. The first collage is from the early months, the second is around month 6, and the third is the last few weeks or so. I'd say my hair has definitely gone through some changes from the beginning to now. I can even pull my hair into a little pony tail. You can barely see my neck now, which I must admit is a nice feeling. I'm loving my locks and not looking back.

8 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Happy Locksversary! You made it with style and class.

Mzcka said...

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary and hope you have many more to come.

Candace

Sogolocs said...

Congrats,

What is so amazing is how the time flies. The first couple of months go slow then after that.....grow, grow, grow. Your locks look wonderful, enjoy

Sogolocs said...

I love the color,,,I would love to have my colored. Is your semi, permanent or a rinse ?

lauressa said...

I just finished reading your blog from mo 1 to 12. Your locks have progressed nicely. I was wondering if you ever came to terms with the size and number of your locks. I am 10 months into my journey and question the size of some, not all, of my locks. My consultant says I can tag the ones I want her to split but if I keep going through feeling them I will drive myself crazy because they will never all be the same size or the perfect set of locks because I have different textures all over my head. What's your take?

Allecia said...

Sophia- You are too kind!

Candace-Thanks for the encouragement. I hope one day I'll be at my 20th lockversary, though I probably won't remember how many it's been by then.

Sogolocs- My color is what I thought was a failed dye job. I dyed with Dark & Lovely (I forget the color) the day before my installation and it really did nothing to my color, or so I thought. Now, as my hair has grown out, I can see the color more against the contrast of my roots. But I also think the sun lightened it up a little too.

Lauressa- I've been meaning to blog about this for a while so I'll answer that question in a few days but no I haven't come to terms with the size of my locks/ quanitity. I was previously going to split all of my locks but have decided that 600+ locks is just too many.

z said...

Congrats! Your locks are so thick and full!

Ms. Lena said...

HELLO, I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOUR LOCS. I ENJOYED GOING THROUGH EACH MONTH WATCHING THE TRANSFORMATION OF YOUR LOCS! I NOW EAGER TO SEE HOW MINE WILL LOOK IN A YEAR OR SO!!!! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG!!!