One of these days I'll get to adding my pictures from Morocco but in the meantime, I came across this article about a show Yaya from ANTM is doing. Good for her.
And did you know that Carly Simon is one quarter black?? Well, I didn't. Funny the things you learn when you're supposed to be doing "research." Long story short, DH's cousin is her assistant and I was trying to figure exactly who she is what her famous songs are and well... who knew.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Yaya featured in NY Times
Posted by Allecia at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carly is most famous for her song "You're so vain..I bet you think this song is about you..." Can't wait to see your Morocco pics!
By the way, you've been tagged! Please visit my blog to find out what to do.
HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks!!
Post a Comment