Thanks for sharing your photos! I enjoyed them and the post about your trip below.
I've never been to Morocco, though I've seen it from Gibraltar and been to Egypt. Nothing compared to a trip where you have relatives taking good care of you though!
Thanks Brunsli. Having relatives to guide you does make a huge difference. I'd also only previously seen Morocco from Gibraltar but we were more concerned with playing with the monkeys there than looking at Morocco across the water. Egypt is definitely on my list of places to visit in the near future.
4 comments:
Home cooked food in the middle of the night??? gahh, that had to be the best holiday ever! Your hair looks great btw! hehe
Thanks Kandgoods. It was a good trip. Maybe one of these days I'll make it to your part of the world. That's definitely my next big trip.
Thanks for sharing your photos! I enjoyed them and the post about your trip below.
I've never been to Morocco, though I've seen it from Gibraltar and been to Egypt. Nothing compared to a trip where you have relatives taking good care of you though!
Thanks Brunsli. Having relatives to guide you does make a huge difference. I'd also only previously seen Morocco from Gibraltar but we were more concerned with playing with the monkeys there than looking at Morocco across the water. Egypt is definitely on my list of places to visit in the near future.
Post a Comment