I could have just waited another 9 days to make it a full year since my last post but if I don't make this post now, I will never do it. I'm so good about taking pictures and so bad about getting them on to my blog. So yes, I'm pregnant and due in the next week or so (or whenever the little boy decides he's ready to join us). My hair has been growing so quickly. I'm fortunate that when I moved from AZ to the east coast last August, I got to keep the same consultant. How often does that happen? My consultant travels to a few locations throughout the country so it was nice to not have to find a new person. But it does cost more for retightenings to account for her travel costs (not to mention all of the hair I have now that my locks are split) and the biggest drawback-- I can't change my 8 week schedule. It feels like my hair could be retightened after 5 or 6 weeks lately but I don't think there are too many consultants in the area who could do my hair in 2 hours. There's the issue of lots of growth but also the issue that my hair just looks fuzzy to me at the roots. It may just be a pregnancy related hair change that would still bother me even if I had more frequent retightenings. I also feel like I need to wash my hair more often so maybe my hair issues are more than just growth. My next appointment is the day before my due date. Let's hope I make it. I can't go 16 weeks w/o a retightening! Here's a rare picture of me these days with my hair not in a ponytail.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Locs and Pregnancy
Posted by Allecia at 4:08 AM
Labels: 3 yrs 10 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow how your hair has grown! And congrats and blessings to you and your fam and the birth of your beautiful baby boy
Still just as beautiful as ever!!! Congrats on your baby boy!!!
Thanks Chasity and Leah. He is a precious little boy.
Congrats!! Your locs are lovely and have grown so much.
Post a Comment