CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More hair firsts

I also decided that it was time to try a grooming after my new color. The first picture is pre-grooming and the second picture was taken after my grooming but my hair was also wet in the second picture. I think my hair does look a little neater but not considerably different.

Why all of the sudden changes? Today, I had my dissertation defense and am now officially a doctor. So, I felt like I needed a hair change to match this transition. My consultant thought I looked more sophisticated with darker hair. Let's hope so, or at least that I look a little more put together. Although, how put together can you look with a teddy bear on your tshirt?

8 comments:

QueenLi said...

Hey! I like the T-bear shirt. :)
Your hair looks nice, very nice!
Take care~
(click name for my updates)

Chasity said...

Hi Allecia! Absolutely love, love love the color and grooming! And congrats on becoming a doctor!

Leah said...

Hi Allecia, your hair looks great. How do you like having 500 locks? Are you reti's taking longer. And, how's our little Pepe? Take care

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congrats! Also your locks look wonderful!

Allecia said...

QueenLi, Chasity, and V-- Thank you for the compliments and congratulations.

Leah-- My retightenings are twice as long and some of my locks have gotten rather thin but I still think it was the right decision for the look I wanted. Pepe is up and down. He is great for a while and then very sick for a few days so we just enjoy our days that we have with him as we're not sure if he'll every make a full recovery. Thank you for asking!

Kandgoods said...

Congrats Dr. (insert last name). So very proud of you and your hair is coming along perfectly! x

Leighann Lord said...

Hi Allecia!

It really is a small world. Thanks for the kind words and I hope you can make it to the show at UConn in December!

- Leighann

P.S. Your locks are quite lovely.

KnottyAuthor said...

Congrats Dr!