I was over my far too grown out blonde/ yellow highlights so I dyed my hair black. Or my personal hair stylist did anyway (i.e., husband). Unfortunately, he is no professional so the results did not last. I think we didn't let it process for long enough, or maybe didn't apply enough dye. Who knows. But after about 8 weeks of washes and a few times swimming, my consultant couldn't even tell that it had been dyed. The collage shows the progression from pre-dye to dyed hair, to washed out dye. The front still looked prett dark but the back was definitely showing signs of my previous dye jobs coming through, so I decided to try a professional dye job. I'm very happy with the results. The highlights are covered (for now) and that's what was most important to me.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment