My 2 year lockversary came and went at the end of October, so my 2 year update is long overdue! But I did take some pictures to mark the occasion around late October, early November. I still have yet to cut my locs that are being split, though I did have one cut so that the front of my hair would look more neat when I had it retightened. So for now I have 330 locs. Here's to another year and the magic that's supposed to happen after year 2!


9 comments:
Very cute!! How did you get your curls?
Thanks Chasity! I use the smaller sized soft spikes and mist with diluted lottabody before rolling my hair.
I love the color and the curls!
Congrats on reaching 2+ years and your hair looks so great with your highlights.
Wow! Your hair has grown so much. It's beautiful, I love the highlights! Happy 2Years!
Thanks Sophia, Dewdrop, and Buttahfly. I'm actually thinking its time to change up the color. I just need to get myself to Sallys to buy some dye.
Your hair looks great. What kind of dye did you use?
I think your hair looks absolutely fabulous.
Nice, Very Nice! :)
Take Care~
Post a Comment