My birthday came and went a few weeks ago. The great thing about birthdays and holidays (as far as hair goes) is that it's a chance to reflect on changes exactly a year apart, or lack thereof. Maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem as though my hair changed much over the last year. Compared to how much my hair changed from day 1 to my last birthday (about 11 months), it doesn't look like I had much growth in the last year. Maybe that's typical for the 12-24 month period?
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Greetings! and happy b-day~
First: As far as "growth" is concerned, I've noticed that mostly with locks {all kinds} the hair grows out {and usually thick}, rather than "down" within the first 12-24 months. After that it is down-hill and the hair goes into the mature stage.
Take Care~
Maybe the changes aren't as noticeable since they've settled more in comparison to your first year. Regardless, you and your locks are BEATIFUL and you wear them well.
Happy belated birthday. Your locs look great. I think what you are experiencing is pretty typical. A lot of people really experience more growth once they mature.
I definitely see some growth, but I understand. I swear my hair hasn't grown either. Regardless of the length - your hair looks good.
Thanks all for the encouragement. It sounds like what I have experienced is fairly common. I can see growth looking at other pictures but it doesn't seem quite as dramatic as the first year of growth.
Post a Comment