
I am more and more happy with my SLs with each passing day (though I know that in a year I'll look back and think I looked crazy). I still haven't done any styling since January. Freestyling everyday does get a little boring but I'm trying to keep the locking process moving. I thought for sure that as tightly curled as my hair is that I'd be locked by 6 months, or at least relativley fast like Kalia Dewdrop. Considering that I'm just a few weeks away, I think it's safe to say that I will not be fully, or even mostly locked at that point. My hair is matting and tangling but it definitely isn't at all hard yet. So maybe by the end of year 1?
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
5 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Look at those lovely locks! I am guessing I will be fully locked by 1.5 to 2 years. It's worth all the wait though.
Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing your journey.
You might want to try ElastaQP Design Foam when you set your hair instead of Lotta Body-which contains alcohol and will dry out your hair. This other product contains nettle and rosemary and other natural ingredients. I'm sure you'd likde it.
Thanks Andrea. I'll have to look into finding that. Looks like it's sold at CVS and other convenience stores so I'll definitely check it out.
Post a Comment