CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting Sisterlocks!!



I'll be getting sisterlocks in 2.5 weeks and I am so excited. I plan on posting lots of pictures to remind myself of where I've been and to chart my hair's progression with sisterlocks. Here are some pictures of me with my typical long micro-braids. Under all of that extra hair, my hair has been natural for 3 years. I'm looking forward to never having to waste 15 hours taking all of the braids out followed by 8 hours of having to get them done again. I've been sporting my fake long hair for quite some time now so I'm a little anxious about the length. My hair is 6-8 inches when it's stretched but shrinks up A LOT when wet so needless to say, I'm nervous but excited and ready for this transition in my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You look MAR-VE-LOUS, DAHLING. Your SL's are beautiful. Enjoy your journey.